Monday, September 8, 2008

Short Break Excuse and Gyaan !

Hmm .. long time no see. My blog telling me.
So time to get started again.

List of excuses for not writing :-)

Was not getting in a mood to write, the problem being I never liked to write, even in my school days I really had to struggle to write the homework, the problem used to get even worse when I had to write in hindi and the problem worsened when I had to write Social Studies ( consists of History, Geography, Civics and Economics) in Hindi as in KV (Kendriya Vidyalaya) it was taught in hindi mode.
But still somehow, used to take time out of my passions cricket and doing maths, I used to complete homework on time (A Big Accomplishment for me in school :-) ).

The basic problem which I had was that rather than being a mechanical student I was kinda logical type, so when teacher used to ask to do the homework, my simple question was why do I have to write in notebook if it has already been printed in the books, I thought it was a waste of paper, pen, my precious time ( I had to play more cricket ) and I would get tired without getting anything out of it. Also at the same time my handwriting happened to be not so good as compared to my family members, so it was an added challenge to write something.

But when it came to handwriting competitions in the school I got first prize 2 times, so the problem was not that I was bad at writing but only when I wanted to write did I write well. And that is I suppose basic nature of every human being, if it comes naturally to you, you will excel and also enjoy but if something is forced (today's education system) on you, you might excel but never enjoy the process. We need to get out of this routine which has entangled us, let's break all those mechanical rules which dont give us freedom to live a life which is really ours, our life is gone in pleasing others and dancing to others tunes. And usually when we realize it, it has been too late. Take some time out for yourself and go on a journey of self exploration (Art of Living Advanced Meditation Course is there for taking).

Meanwhile some interesting things have been happening around (which I will reveal in coming blogs) so keep waiting for more...

No comments: